Group or Individual Nominee Form
Fill out this form with your Nominee. We will add the nominee to our ever growing list.
Criteria for Selection of Level Two Candidates:
- Not employed by an agency
- Number of people impacted by AOK
- Impact on society and the community
- Length of time engaged in the AOK
- Not recognized or acknowledged by another organization
Our Candidate Selection Process
- We ask for and collect nominations to include key information about their acts of kindness from the nominees. This could be done through word of mouth, social media, media blurbs, social clubs, churches etc. Those who nominate will be the main provider of information about the history of the nominee and how well they fit our criteria.
- The Candidate Selection Committee meets regularly to evaluate nominations based on the criteria we have developed and may ask for further information if needed.
- A committee member will put together a story about the candidate.
- If the committee decides it’s a good choice they will turn it over to the Events Committee
Just how will we acknowledge those who carry out acts of kindness?
We are still working on new and creative ways to do this. Your ideas are readily accepted. We did have our first Level Two AAOK in June which was a bangup success (read all about it on the Acknowledging Acts of Kindness page). We currently have several in the pipeline and you will be able to read about them on this page soon.